On August 25th a celebration was held at Haus Edelweiss, re-dedicating it to the Lord to be used for His kingdom purposes. In 1890, the Spanner family, the original owners of Haus Edelweiss, painted above the front door, “We, Anton and Irene Spanner always trusted in our Lord, and therefore we built this house under the holy cross.” In the German language “holy cross” translates to the name of the town Heiligenkreuz. Over the course of the last few months, Franz Hobl and Raphaela Krisits restored that dedication to its original appearance. Tony Twist unveiled the restored dedication at the celebration attended by short-term workers, faculty, staff, and special guests. Among the special guests was the mayor of Heiligenkreuz, along with members of the evangelical church in Baden and representatives from Stift Heiligenkreuz.