As of 2020 Academic Year.
No subsequent courses may be taken until the student has paid any outstanding (past due) fee or reimbursement. These student fees and payments apply to all credit students, no matter their year of admission.
United States of America Fee Model
|Payment Mode||Fee||Credit Hours|
|Per Year Payment||$3750||12|
|Per Class Payment||$1500||3|
All prices include registration fee.
Europe, Asia, Africa – Fees and Penalties
|Students Country of Citizenship||Student Course Registration Fee*||Audit Course Registration Fee**||Penalty Fee***|
|Albania||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR|
|Armenia||25 EUR||25 EUR||25 EUR|
|Austria||120 EUR||120 EUR||120 EUR|
|Azerbaijan||25 EUR||25 EUR||25 EUR|
|Belarus||25 EUR||25 EUR||25 EUR|
|Bulgaria||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR|
|Croatia||45 EUR||45 EUR||45 EUR|
|Czech Republic||45 EUR||45 EUR||45 EUR|
|Estonia||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR|
|Georgia||25 EUR||25 EUR||25 EUR|
|Germany||120 EUR||120 EUR||120 EUR|
|Hungary||45 EUR||45 EUR||45 EUR|
|Italy||120 EUR||120 EUR||120 EUR|
|Kazakhstan||25 EUR||25 EUR||25 EUR|
|Kenya||45 EUR||45 EUR||45 EUR|
|Kyrgyzstan||25 EUR||25 EUR||25 EUR|
|Latvia||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR|
|Lithuania||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR|
|Macedonia||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR|
|Moldova||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR|
|Poland||45 EUR||45 EUR||45 EUR|
|Romania||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR|
|Russia||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR|
|Serbia||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR|
|Slovakia||45 EUR||45 EUR||45 EUR|
|Spain||120 EUR||120 EUR||120 EUR|
|Switzerland||120 EUR||120 EUR||120 EUR|
|Tajikistan||25 EUR||25 EUR||25 EUR|
|Turkey||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR|
|Turkmenistan||25 EUR||25 EUR||25 EUR|
|Ukraine||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR|
|Uzbekistan||25 EUR||25 EUR||25 EUR|
*Student Course Registration Fees (CRF) – charged upon registration confirmation.
**Audit Course Registration Fee (for non-TCM-students) – charged upon registration confirmation.
***Penalty Fee – see Tuition Refund Policy for details.
Payments can be made at the Mentoring Center or by wire transfer to the TCM International Institute bank account:
Bank: Sparkasse (Baden, Austria)
BIC (SWIFT): SPBDAT21
Payment Reference (explanation): Student Name (Last, First) & course number and title.
Tuition Refund Policy
TCM International Institute strives to develop instructional materials and a program that will be completely satisfactory to the students who enroll with us. However, TCM recognizes the occasional necessity for students to withdraw for a variety of valid reasons. TCM acknowledges that a refund policy must be reasonable and equitable for both the student and the Institute. The purpose of the policy is to enable students to make necessary adjustments near the beginning of a course without undue penalty. In the event a student withdraws from a TCM course, the following refund policy will apply.
- No refund will be made after five (5) business days for an Application Fee.
- A student may withdraw from a course as long as the course status is “In Progress.”
- You may cancel a course enrollment within 10 business days after the first day of the electronic course session. If you cancel a course during this time, you will be given a complete refund of all tuition paid. Communication of cancellation may be made by submitting a cancellation request on the registration page.
- From eleven (11) business days and up to twenty (20) business days from the date of course start, you may request to withdraw from a course and be refunded 50% of the tuition paid.
- If a request for a course withdrawal is made after twenty-one (21) days from course start, no refunds will be given.
- If tuition has been paid by a third party, the same refund policy will apply unless the third party chooses to apply the unused tuition funds to another TCM student.