For active students
- Log in using your @tcmi.edu email address or your login and password to access the Catalog and your library account. The library account allows the user to check out items, to request items that are checked out (place hold), review history, save searches, request new items for purchase and lists for bibliographies.
For audits and other patrons
- Use your login and password given by the librarian to access the Catalog.
The Catalog contains most of the resources in the Library, including print and electronic books, theses and project reports, audio-visual and media materials.
When searching the Catalog, enter a keyword or author in the search box. All titles of the library resources can be searched in national languages.
There is the possibility to limit a search (the box to the right of the search box) to “TCMI Library, Haus Edelweiss” holdings (physical materials) or to “TCMI Library, Electronic Resources” only.
Not found in the Catalog. Search these collections on the respective platforms:
- ProQuest eBook Religion & Philosophy Collection (except for some individual titles)
- EBSCO eJournal databases (articles): Religion and Philosophy Collection, ATLA/ATLAS and Christian Periodical Index
- Theological Research Exchange Network (TREN)
- Online Library EAAA