Master of Divinity
The purpose of this degree program is to further enhance the ministry skills of pastors and Christian leaders. This builds upon the M.A. degree.
Before starting the application process for Master of Divinity degree, make sure you have the following items ready in electronic form. It is recommended to use .jpg and .png files for uploading photos and .pdf for uploading documents:
- One (1) passport-ready photograph
- One photograph with the family, if you are married;
- One copy of your travel document (passport or ID), with the full name spelled in Latin.
- Your pastor’s e-mail address. Also inform your pastor before starting the application that he will be contacted to give you a recommendation.
- An authentic* copy with official seals of your accredited master’s degree diploma
- The accredited master’s degree diploma translated into English
- An authentic* copy with official seals of your accredited master’s degree transcript
- The accredited master’s degree transcript translated into English
Master of Divinity (M.Div.) applicants must demonstrate a good level of proficiency in English by one of the options presented below:
- Presenting TOEFL test results (a minimum of 570 score) or TOEFL iBT (88)
- Presenting IELTS test results (6.5 score)
- Listing at least one TCM course taken and passed as an English Proficient student (readings, assignments and class session in English only).
- Enrolling for and passing one Practical Theology (PT) course as an English Proficient student (readings, assignments and class session in English only).
- Enrolling for and passing the PT 569 English Skills for Theological Studies course. After the completion of this course, the student’s level of English competency will be determined and either recommended for consideration to the M.Div. degree program or be directed to improving the English skills.
Application deadlines for admission to studies at TCMII are:
Beginning December 1 till May 31
Beginning June 1 till August 31
Beginning September 1 till November 30
Even though TCMII offers its courses in 7 different languages the application must be filled out IN ENGLISH ONLY, otherwise it will not be accepted. Please find someone to help you with the English application. The Admissions Committee will only consider the fully-completed application and determine the applicant’s acceptance. Notification of acceptance, or denial, of admission will be sent to the applicant during the month following the deadline.Completed application does not guarantee your admission (acceptance) into any TCMII programs.
*Authentic meaning, notarized by a Notary, your Pastor or a Regional Representative “I confirm that this copy is identical to the original”, signed and stamped .
Once you click Apply Now
- Create a new account if you are new to TCM
- Activate the account
- Login by using the email address used to create the account and the password set during activation
- From the application menu fill a new application
- Wait for confirmation and any other instructions from the admissions office