Master of Arts
The purpose of this degree is to enhance the leadership of pastors and other Christian leaders by providing a broad-based interdisciplinary educational program for general Christian leadership. The degree is designed for those holding a university diploma in any discipline.
Integrated Reflection requirement
Integrated Reflection (IR) is the equivalent of the thesis/project in the MA program. The IR is a core requirement and it is credited and graded as courses are.
The complete and detailed purpose and process of the IR is described in the Intergrated Reflection Handbook on the TCMII website. The IR consists of various annual reports and surveys from the student’s ministry area and concludes with a final paper. The reports and surveys have an appointed annual time frame for online submission, with specific deadlines.
For the survey, the student is expected to have 4 (four) individuals evaluating him/her annually, throughout the entire MA program. These persons must know the student well, they must have an email address and internet access, and not be directly related (spouses) to the student. It is recommended that the reviewers are either ministry colleagues, ministry supervisors or ministry beneficiaries of the student.
The student cannot graduate without a complete IR and an acceptable final paper.
Before starting the application process for Master of Arts degree, make sure you have the following items ready in electronic form. It is recommended to use .jpg and .png files for uploading photos and .pdf for uploading documents:
- One (1) passport-ready photograph
- One photograph with the family, if you are married;
- One copy of your travel document (passport or ID), with the full name spelled in Latin.
- Your pastor’s e-mail address. Also inform your pastor before starting the application that he will be contacted to give you a recommendation.
- An authentic* copy with official seals of your accredited bachelor’s degree diploma
- The accredited bachelor’s diploma translated into English
- An authentic* copy with official seals of your accredited bachelor’s degree transcript
- The accredited bachelor’s degree transcript translated into English
Application terms for admission to studies at TCMII are
Beginning December 1 till May 31
Beginning June 1 till August 31
Beginning September 1 till November 30
Even though TCMII offers its courses in 7 different languages the application must be filled out IN ENGLISH ONLY, otherwise it will not be accepted. Please find someone to help you with the English application. The Admissions Committee will only consider the fully-completed application and determine the applicant’s acceptance. Notification of acceptance, or denial, of admission will be sent to the applicant during the month following the deadline.Completed application does not guarantee your admission (acceptance) into any TCMII programs.
*Authentic meaning, notarized by a Notary, your Pastor or a Regional Representative “I confirm that this copy is identical to the original”, signed and stamped .
Once you click Apply Now
- Create a new account if you are new to TCM
- Activate the account
- Login by using the email address used to create the account and the password set during activation
- From the application menu fill a new application
- Wait for confirmation and any other instructions from the admissions office